Thursday

paperhearts


Thank you Namira , for everything :D

used to be : in the passage.
i did that xD

Huda, youre long awaited thank you post.
Thanks for going back home w me alot of times
Huda is the bombz !


Today = Happy Day
i used to hate thursdays cause of boring lessons.
but today i paid attention (srsly!) *claps and bows*
My level test results showed me that im slacking.
one word : shit.
haiiiy. CT's are coming, must work hard with study buddy kk?
oh i read my uhm.. emo post. and i laughed my ass off man.
hahahaha, i dont know what was i writing about. oh well,
i lock it cause it was so funny to be true. aisyah aisyah ... tsk
Went halfway to school with Yusuf then went with Ashraf.

oh and thxx for everything yusuf :D

So now im okay alrd, i just need to get my hippiedippie-ness back.
and get the class irritated again. wahahaha and i got tons of pictures!!
now for what you all have been waiting for (like understand only) :
PICTURE BOMB!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and lastly,
thank you king rifqi, for otp with me and listening to my
mindless rantings etc. youve been a very great help to me.
thanks for your concern.

and i appreciate all the nice tags for me to cheer up
and thanks for all who helped me cheered up.
youre awesome! (peace)
oh and free rainbows on my birthday which is coming!
omg so fast ): haha kthxbye.
TTYL HUNNYBUNNY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home