Friday

disconnected


yesterday i got the flu bug -.-
sneezing away in class till germaine stayed away from me.
my face was priceless , heh. looks as if i want to sneeze then
nvr. hoho ^^ i think i was frowning the whole time and my
voice is like .. ? i talk then amira 2E was laughing away.
must be really bad ):
Meiling and Parvin sent me home :D
ponned netball, hahahahaha funny sia. Bok saw namira,
jeaneve, swi yang and wenna while we were walking out of
school. then we all scared and went in some pavement.
It was so clear that it was us. haha, sat down at the pavement
discussing on a long excuse for 20 + minutes. in the end
they went back to school and said they sent me home as
i was sick then pass on to parvin :S
went to bedok with meiling and parvin, camwhore in the bus
and bought chips ^^ then trained home with parvin. yey






overdued pictures :








i got my mc, hurray. doctor said :
no chocolate, potato chips, macdonalds etc.
eat porrige and have plenty of rest.
but you know what? im lying on my bed
drinking coffee over and over again idk
how many times i go make -.- eating oreo
and RUFFLES CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM.
but
i
am
sad
because..
i will be missing drama infusion laterrrr! noooooo!
): so today i shall make merry and tlak to my softoys
and camwhore and do a clique blog and remake my blogskin!
cause i think this is too smally.
kthxxbye ttyl (kiss kiss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home