Tuesday

This is how i spent my youth day :
with dearest boobie friends :D




why boobie friends? cause they left me when im
being stalked ): stalkers can gth !! they lucky i nv
whack their ballzs and run away. boobyheadretards -_-

school is cool B)
holidays are cooler if everyone is
free. i miss holidays!! boobface ttm ):
now theres a problem, cause we're sitting
seperated seats. Jannelle and Ryo is sooo
so so so so fair from me. hello, 1m-2m is far!
i need a daily dosage of jannelle's bitchtalking
(see i put in read cause it is impt okay okay okay!!)
at least something keeping me awake like
Ryo's stupid questions. haiiiiii x 10000000.
Jannelle is officialy my new camwhore buddy :D


MY MUM IS ON A MISSION TO LOOSE WEIGHT!
i should join her but my method diff. my method is,
FASTING TMRW! I HAVE TO FAST TMRW OK? okay.
ttyl bitchesz. (kisskiss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home