Thursday

i see half naked people ?

ohai. Im the only girl at home now and its gross.
Nenek is at geylang now (not the pros geylang!
the market geylang) sheesh dirty minded sia you all.

Aiman, Abang, Ayah and Atuk (zomg all A's)
are half naked. uh ew? and my abg got packs :0
still, he's gross and all bleaghz. *gets goosebumps*
and today im fasting again. :D day three. w000ts!
im kinda hungry. 4 hours left only, i can bear with it.
not eating and skipping meals last time helps when
im fasting. w000ts. I AM CRAVING FOR
  • ben and jerry's fudge brownie ice cream *SCREAMS*
  • Mc Cafe's cheesecakes and brownies!
  • eating popcorn and watching movies
  • strawberry milktea :0
  • marinated chicken/steak like Mad Jack's *puls hair*
  • neneks spicy cooking
omg my nenek is here okay and she only cooks in the afternoon
and when buka puasa time, ALL her cooking finish alrd. ):
life is unfair. Gah im getting fatter and fatter. I want to go
nadhrahs house. There is no MMR or 6B'08 outings.
everyone is just busy or grounded or malas.

I miss 6B'08 alot. ):
speaking of that, I MISS DIKA DHANIYA (alot!)
omg dika, i miss you dancing ard whenever you walk. ):
And its been a very very very long time since i saw abrisam.
He'll normally be at the bus stop and take same bus as me
and sometimes chat for a while. But 2 months ++ ago, i never
seen him at the bus stop. I miss Jerome who is forever
cheerful and bully Khalil in class. I miss Nurhan, Syafiq
sharing dirty jokes with Abrisam and Khairul and they'll
pass the joke to me. OMG FUNNY SHITZLE. I miss
practically everyone in 6B. Only met Shahfiqah and
saw Khairul when going home after fetching aiman
and Nurshafik when going netball. We all live quite near what.
Lepak at 185 like last time also can what. but still,
i miss FIREBALLS the most. (esp Vicente!)
but last year the best damn thing was getting into
a major fight bomb with the wannabes. HAHAHAHA.
i lost alot of pictures of 2008 sia. In my friendster i hope ):
I want a meetup, a small one will do but i want malays!
cause mostly 6b'08 are malays. huakhuakhuak. and the
chinese are serious asses esp Egan the rich man's son and
his paid follower Zi Quan :P freaking dogs. pshhhhftfft.

Jerome, Justin and jeremy missing in the picture


fuh my hair maotz.
Italic
The malay crew.
Left to right
Nurshafik, Abrisam , Khairul behind Abri, Haziq (in green)
Shahf, Me :P, Dika, (sam and karlynah), wa'ie in yellow, taufiq,
Syafiq (looking at jeremy wanting to bash him cause can see that
jeremy is moving and syafiq showing the "im bashing you" face),
khalil (extra) and jeevan the photographer (also extra).
i luv you guys *kisskiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home