Friday

polkadot it 8)



I. am. very. bored. ttm.
its 12 20 and i dont know what to do!
So im looking at old pictures and reminiscing to myself.
And im not even tired at all. Eh, i need someone to call me
and then the convo get bored then i can fall asleep. Yey me!
*clapclapclapclapclapclap* or i should just find something
interesting at youtube. hmmmm, both then. Eh i want to go
out tmrwz. Slack at nadhs house? Movie marathon?
I feel like drinking coffee or hot van houtens coco but outside
is very dark and no way! uh-uh *shakes head* am i going out there.
ITS VERY DARK. save it for tmrw then. My happiness for tmrw
depends on NADHRAH because i want to go her house and only her
house cause her house is really awesome (ehem! kate pasir ris -.-)
so shooshooo Mr Jasni (aka Nadhs dad) and go to work and find
$$$$$ for your family. Its your responsibility dudezzz.
okay.. aisyah's bored = talking total crapola.
EHHHH. i know what to do, find jokes and make me go HAHAHA
to myself till my parents go furious! and ask me to shuddup.
okay bye ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home