Wednesday

green with envy?

Got that someone right, "JEALOUS" cause i never blog about him.
so, now i'd like to wish ..
Happy (seriously) belated birthday Fidz!
(21stmay1996)
Txs for being a good friend, MANCHESTER UNITED FOREVER BEB.
jiwe \m/ Ignore Hasbi and Ridhwan so-lame-tak-funny-langsung-
tapi-very-insulting "jokes" about you. Youre not blackkkk la. pfffftszxc.
And, kau pandai mcm bods oi, 105 position in level. And say to hasbi
and ridh this : "Walaupun aku tak seputih korang (bukan nye korang
putih sangat), aku lebih pandai oi!"





Ending this post with todays pictures :D
Hakim and Hidayah :D
LOOOK AT HOW THIN HASBI IS. ANOREXIC (haha, jkjk)


Eyebags 0-0. Why my eyes so terbeliak?

PHOTOWAR 1

PHOTOWAR 2 (hello ams)

PHOTOWAR 3. hasbi and haffidzxcs.

Hakim and Huda ! :D (PIZZAHUT)



Second highlight of the day is :
SOME DOG CHASED HAKIM! OMG, no scars no bruises la.
Then the dog turned when hakim turned ard, then ran back and
chase Daniel,Haffidz etc (from what i heard from ridh and kim).
HAHAHAHA, i would get eaten alive cause im a slowwww runner.
Thank god no ones hurt (MCM P'S).

And ME IS TRUSTWORTHY. I am happy (kembang at the same time)
that, tons of people trust me. Tell me thier secrets, how they feel and
EVEN GIVE ME THEIR BLOGGER PASSWORD (right hakim?)
I feel so honoured, heh. I want to go out tmrw ): I DONT WANT TO ROT
AND DIE! i dont want to do homework. I needa chill, Homework will start soon,
I am not a last minute person ( i think ?? )

TTFN LOVELIES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home