Tuesday

Sick bitch, it runs in the family.

Helu monyetz. If youre reading this, means youre a monyet.
I am blood sucking bored. Can you feel my boredom?!!?!



I "ponnnn-ed" malay camp today. Firstly, I overslept and
cant be bothered.Secondly, I was sick
(well not sick before but a few hours after i wake up)
Its a good thing i didnt go though. Today's movie marathon
movie is cancelled.Mum changed her mind -_- At first can, got
hopes high. Then cannot. Thenthis infected place got me sick.
MY WHOLE FAMILY IS SICK. Except for thedufus below
(the first picture). That dufus is my brother. The one who
digs hisnose infront of the webcam when i was webcaming
with ashraf. DUFUS, dont you think? And let me tell you
something, this DUFUS have more dufus-er than himself.
Can you believe it.Why ofcourse you can! Look at the picture
below. (looks down)haha get it, Dufus? look down?
looking down on dufus but actually youre looking down to
see the picture? GET IT?hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha!
(sorry im so bored and lame. DEAL WITH IT)




Sir Dufus.

Dufuser than dufus.
they were doing a prject btw. On
olympics! and they were dufusing
around. What a dufus!
sir lord dufuz.
DUFUS, DONT YOU THINK!?
Anyway, few days ago..
got family day at singapore river.
I met BEN 10! AND IM SERIOUS.
the picture inmy phone, not camera. so,
in the next post maybe.and i even hugged him!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ben 10 hot oi. Aku steam ~ (otak kau)
and i was a camwhore that day. HEH.
The boat ride was free of charge.
Some sponser sponser for
all of us. Kewlz right?




AIMAN IS GRUMPEH.

City view.

Mum and aiman.
I swear Aiman looks cute in this!


Okeh, end of pictures.
Tmrw got learning journey. Tmrw is babi's birthday.
Tmrw i shall upload that babi's unglam pic during cohort camp!
hahahahaha :D Tmrw i still have to go for netball.
Must train for SRC carnival, DESPITE THE SICK BITCH STATE I AM IN.
like omgwtfsrslyffffniggs!!?!?!?! I want to pon but i'll get fat if i rot all day long
infront of the comp. And i need to train my staminahhhhhh. (and no i am not
semangat for netball and never will be k!) I havent even eat medicine.
Doctors appointment soon. Stupid ______________ .
And now, holidays seem to suck. I have tons of homework (nt as
worse as last year's PSLE period) but its a holiday!!!
and we have no major exams! @%@^&$ . babz btol
Life is unfair, deal with it. And today,
Jannelle and Sarah spammed me. YOU NO LIFERS! I AM FIERCE!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I shall end abruptly. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home