Monday

Everythings brighter, with you.

Happy birthday Amsyarrrrrrrr!
Txs for everything, txs for being a good friend. :D
txs for tolerating my moodswings/bitxhtalks/mcm p's/games/world chats/
happy/sad times/problems and lastly your favourite berbual sendiri times.
Hahaha. Youre older than me so be more mature than me! (CHEY)
padan muke, kau sakit on your birthday. Get well soon swine :D



pigcloth Pictures, Images and Photos

Anw, netball seriously sucked today. I had to run alot, back and forth
a million times (TX EH HIDAYAH) and no im not mad at you. Me and Jannelle
talked like srsly alot and got scolded for that. Bok words mean nothing to me.
So, i have to eat more cause im so weak and my passes are so wtf. -_-
And i nearly got heatstroke cause got black dots and
i was all dizzy wizzybut txs to future doctor Olivia, she says need
to drink more water cause Imnot used to training under the seriously
hot sun. I was flushed but not as flushedas Laura. Her face was srsly
zmg RED/PINK, I swearz. Then we had to run 10 rounds
around the court, despite our tiredness and nearly dead
state and me, from runningback and forth back and forth
a million times. This means my stamina not good ): Shall jog more
f im not lazy which is so impossible. I should start fasting and pay
back my utangs from last years. Whoa, thats alot //: Its good okay,
can get less fat/ And im not going to listen to Ashraf :P

Whoaaaa, wordy post. I bet you never read the whole thing. LOOOL
ttfn lovelies :D
(I'm looking forward to tmrws movie marathon so please let me go ): )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home