Thursday



Today is a very down/hot/blegh day D:
Netball today was ///: freaking tiring.
Friendly with Nan Hua High. Sec ones
won and i played GA since 9876 years.
I like it. (netball still sucks thou but
i like the people) Went in school then
i started crying and all. Thanks Zhaf
and Jeaneve for helping me relax a lil.
But overall, netball was fun thou despite
the weather. Seriously hot okay! I'll be black
like this!!! zomgzomg i dont want to get tan!
Everything is bad enough alrd )):
i dont want it to get any worser, please.
SAVE THE EARTH MAN.
THE WEATHER IS KILLIN ME ZOMG.

And Aiman is such a $#$%&#$.
Like to scream at me and ask me do stuff.
fuck it smally, fuck it. And if i dont do it,
you'll freaking complain to ibu and put on
your ugly pussy face and pretend to wail.
I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-N-G. and if my hand
goes to your face, youll make pussy noises
and go running to ibu said say "PAIN IBU,
PAIN. KAKAK BEAT ME! " fuck it la deng.
Youre not that small anymore kay. You can
quit youre "wekkk wekk boo hoo" now.
GROW UP YOU STINKING BIATCH AND
TRY LISTENING TO ME MORE AND DONT
GIVE ME THAT IRRITATING PUSSY FACE
ANY MORE BITCH !!!! and stop making me
get all the blame when its your fault before
i make you suffer by locking you up in the
dark storeroom surrounded with nothing but
darkness and dust and all the junk stuff with
all you friends like mr. cicak and mr cockroach.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
what a gay.


YOURE A VERY BAD BUNNY!
AND YOU AINT CUTE NO MORE. GRR
anyway, He Jing cut her nails *claps*
her nails are super long and she cut it.
blooooody cool man. ^^
I shall end with convos!
speaking of convos,
DAMN YOU HASBI!!
youre officially a babi.
Guess what he did? He made some msn account
and called me minah(-_-) and stuff and kacau amsyar also
and i was so fed up i retalliated and freaking angry .
i got punked. yey.
i'll get you back someday noob.
you wait and see what i can do!
(click to enlarge and i have the awesomest friends ever)

this one is funny. (look up)
steven bull and hasbi is the same cause he punked me
using that account. hahahahaha, sucker sia he.ttyl hunns *mwahs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home