Thursday

you know you miss me ^^

Guess who's back?
Aisyah's back :D
Helllllo panda's. Reached SG ard 7. Theres no traffic jam otw home,
for the first time much! You know what? Im fat, I SWEAR.
oh-my-goddeh. Are you freaked out as i am!? no, cause im alrd fat.
I just got fatter. You know why? Curse malaysia(trulyyyy asiaaaaaa)
fxcking nice food and fxcking irresistable and and and I ATE ALOT.
One night at tioman, i ate at 12 midnight. cause dad and abang woke
up after we got home from snorkelling ard 11 + then everyone was
hungry. except for me, i was watching ben 10 and everything didnt
bother me cause there was CARTOON NEWORK there. YEY.
and me and mum being such drama fans watched tons of drama
episodes (cause there was tv2 and tv3) at night and we got so angry
when it comes to the best part and then .. bersambung.... IRRITATING
MUCH. so, ayah and abg went out at ard 11 50 +. got home at 12 and
bought mee and rice and goreng pisang and porkchicken
and more. TSK. other than getting fat, everything else is fine.
Went snorkelling. omg colourful cute small/big/huge fishies and
corals severywhere. the water is transperent, serioulsy. Not a single
litter found there. even near the sand area got fishies.
I ALSO SAW DUYUNG/MERMAID. (neh im just kidding)
It was memorable lah. But singapore still the best, you know why?
BECAUSE THERE GOT NO INTERNET AND IF YOU WANT TO
USE THE COMPUTER WITH INTERNET, 15RM FOR 15 MINUTES.
rip offfffff, go to hell sia. Anyway, breakfast buffet was scrumptious.
Pancakes, Salad, Burger, Eggs, Milk, Orange, Grape, Fruits, Sausages,
Beef, cheese, Cereals and everything was there. I miss the food ):
Oh, speaking of it, i need MILK and CEREAL. I miss eating honeystars!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. *screams like opera*
DID I TELL YOU I FREAKING MISSED
MANJALARA LAST SATURDAY !?!? *shaves my head*

some lifesaver please tell me what episode was last weeks
so that i can watch it at youtube. please and tx you :D
5 days without internet and sms and calls, wow. I survived that. 5 freaking
days. :D im so proud of myself . Oh and i went to neneks house at johor.
On saturday and sunday. AND ME AND KAK SHA DIDNT HAVE THE CHANCE
TO ACTUALLY TALK about our current affairs like wtf?! she used my laptop
for her F&N project and me, watched movies with ayah and abg. we do talk,
but about kak sha laa. I know her stuff, she dont know mine ): sad noob.
Sorry for this
pictureless post,
unless you want
a picture bomb
of over 50 pictures.
(lazy pig)
tsk, 50 over confirm comp lag. unless you want it :P
Oh and tmrw is a special day :D okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home