Saturday

where did the love go, lady?

I LUVVVV AMIRA (2B) <3
A million txs for helping me and A trillion txs for talking to me.
youve been a great help. I see the situation clearly now :D

Making decisions is hard. ): I hate it. cant keep things any longer/forever. Soon,i'll let it all out. I wont let history repeats itself . Far to painful for me to go through it again. i dont know what i want. but them, they mean everything to me. Im just a teenager(almost), a 12 year old noob (like hasbi would say), what do i know?
I just cant make up my mind, i'll just regret it again like last time. I dont have the right words to say it,i dont have the "power" to say it. I dont even know if i want to say it! Youre nice, youre everything i wantedbut ...... ? haiz,
up yours aisyah, up yours.

haiz, i dont know but i do care.
its killin me, baby.
its been very long since i last cried,
very long since i talked like this. -.-
ttyl lovelies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home