Friday

Whore-ible ):

I dont feel like how my sock is feelin' right now.
(look down too see my smiley sock)WHY?
Haircut = whorible siol. ): like seriously, its bad.
i want my old hair, i regret cutting cause cut also
for fun. What an arse, but nehmind nehmind it will
grow back ? i hope. My fringe is like at my eyebrows.
IMAGINE THAT and my ponytail is not long its short.
But then my hair length not much diff eh.
i just layered it then turn out like that, whorible x 100!
Solution : French Braid Hair~! (but idk how so i will learn)
w000tx.

on a brighter note , I met Dika and Yi Xuan today.
Meeting Yi Xuan was so unexpected. Like 30 mins
later saw her and ask her to join us.
So we..
Camwhoreeeeeeeeeeee

Played cardsssssssssssssssss (taiti ftw!)


talked abt pri school, hot guys, school and other relevant stuff.
Aww, i miss Yi Xuan and me taling during Netball, esp in the bus
at the back we were immitating our classmates (SHERWIN!)
and using Adriannah's nenek specs to act like old uncle sesat gils.
WE ARE AWESOME!
PS. I WANT TO DO SMTH WITH MY HAIR _|_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home