Wednesday

not for a million years

hi there :D
anyone missed me? i guess not. heh
everythings okay, actually its been a
very long time since its okay (huak3)
terrific things happened and i got lots of pictures.
at least 30 ? whoaness.
  • firstly, i love ehem*
  • secondly, namira has been going back home with me
  • unless i pangseh her, huhahuha
  • schools okay, im not sleepy in class
  • RH Day (today) was so funny ttm takle angs
  • i think gabriel and hao ze is gay ! (lool)
  • netball sux ): my legs are aching and my back hurts
  • i met up w ikin just now
  • shahfiqah you not answering my call and sms !
  • my nenek is here
  • my appetite is growing i cannot believe i can stand not eating last time!! i eat alot and i hate it ): i get hungry easily :0
  • my birthday is coming and i dont feel like im growing up.
  • other than my appetite -.......-
  • i like to go to school and i hate barney!
  • i having a chocolate crave now ):
  • i want more money ):
i think im going to picture bomb in the next post as i dont want this post to be cluttered up. kthxbye ttyl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home