Friday

sick is cool :D

(heh heh heh)
i ate my medicine and it sucks ):
its all so bitter and i hate bitter. blegh
but on the bright side i feel better now.
i reliased i nvr link alot of ppl but then
they link me. im so touched ^^ so i link
them back. Hohoho



i can feel the fats forming into babats in my body ):
i am 45 kg okay!? *scream and explode!* tskt100
AND OHMYGAY I LEFT TONS OF HOMEWORK
IN SCHOOL OHMYGAY THIS IS SO GAYYYYY!
i only broght home my literature!!
  1. berita harian malay wrksheet
  2. proposal corrections for eng
  3. science workbook procedure!
i am so dead ):

laura told me mr soh thought i was late. heh
i smsed a few 1F people hahahaha.
(Ma-lay ma-lay *do the hand movement*)
gabriel is freaking racist and spread the virus to me.
BOOB.

i is pig. i ate alot



and to end , this is jannelly down here
\m/ camewhore buddy yey ^^

i am so bored now. D:
shall create the cliqueblog
and maybe do lit homework.
(im so stressed up cause TONS of my homework is in school
and i must CHIONG on monday to complete the shitwork ): )
kthxbye ttyl (kiss kiss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home