Sunday

brainstorm baby.

i love you mummy

life have ups and downs
and at this point of time, its the downs ):
thanks hidayah, yusuf, king rifqi and liyana for helping me.
small hearts Pictures, Images and Photos
im sorry ibu, you gave me alot of chances. i know you might feel im taking you for granted, but no im not. i know i keep on disappointing you with my stuck up attitude with my poor results. i know im the total opposite of abang. im sorry for being th worst daughter on earth. i'll try not to make the same mistakes anymore. i should be more open to you and tell you stuffs more about my life, and not keeping it to myself, i would love to treat you as my bestf but im scared you wont understand me. okay, im just giving excuses but.. im just scared you would tell ayah ): im just growing up and some feelings i cant avoid, just like abang. i know i have alot of distractions and going against your rules, telling you alot of lies and make you worry to death about me. i know you love me but i know you might think i dont cause the way im treating you is like.. blegh. from today onwards, i'll try to change. i'll try to be more nicer and polite. i;ll try not to lie anymore. i'll try to be more mature. i'll try to stop making you worried about me. i know i still act all dufus-y and lame and childish, but i'll try my best. i wont make anymore empty promises cause that will just make me badder.
insyallah, amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home