Friday

shivers down your spine

Mr. Kang is a very good maths teacher,
so i gave him a pretty rainbow i made. yey me

Rainbows for everyone!
colours filled with love from aisyah :D


Okay fine i'll cut the crap


followed by these two failure pictures :



today, i realised something..
i dont know how to cherish people/things that i have, till i loose them/it.
thats just a saying, not that im feeling "emo" now.
lolz. kk anyway, i never had a proper update -.-
life has been boring. okay no thats a lie. my life has not been boring
im just lazy/ no mood to blog. k wtv i shall stop. hoho

highlights of the week:

Mr Soh treated me like im a teacher (wth -.-) im serious thou
on thursday, before we did out portfolio assignment, he went thru
our homework first as it was related ah (duh) then he wanted to
use my paper then he went like "Okay, miss aisyah.. can you pls come forward and sit at my place" i was like"ah? *walks to the seat*"
awkwardddddd. then he was like "okay miss aisyah, use the projector and show the class your paper" so i show my ans then he like went
thru it so when he underline at the board, i also underline and draw
a smiley face and a rainbow. heeeeeeeh that was rly weird -.-

Today was fun (except for taty class duh) i dont know how to survive
without the fun people ard me like hidayah, amsyar, hakim, hammie
and azamiah. Taty like to make up lame jokes which has no link at all
wtf nak step klakar siol. it was so freakin' lame zzzzzz.
I GOT A toot toot toot 16/20 FOR MY HISTORY TEST AND IM SO SAD.
like wtf!?! 16 (to me) is kentalan jubs man. but i left the practice paper
in school so i had to depend on my untidy notes but stillllllllllllll )))):
highest in class was 18 which is hakim,
damn u la walao whack u up , i tell you!!
(chey fierce bodoh (not) tsk)
then after recess, went back up to class then you know what?
MR SOH TOOK AWAY LIKE ALMOST HALF OF
THE CLASS CHAIR
JUST BECAUSE WE NEVER
PUSH IN OUT CHAIR WALAU KJ MAN.

*kj is kentalan jubs k thx
.

unglam hahahaha. my nose -.-

darryl stoning

germaine's sexaye leg. huak3

we need to copy down like a huge chunk of a ten mark question
lit answer like wtf bloody long ten marks bodo. zzzzzzzzzzz
so i sat on the floor with a few other people like Ryo, Hakim, John,
Darryl. like srsly this is the record of the no. of ppl standing up in class
cause nv push in chair. TSK100

But it was fun thou, keeps me awake at least. yey me .
oh and todays is Miss Fong's last day with my class
she seems nice, but shes very skinny. pretty thou ^^
Gabriel would be damn sad.. right? huak huak noob sia

Brendon made me angry today. TSK
eating at kfc, then he started to shoot ice at me like all over then
purposely throw it in my shirt and in my bra walao wtf.
its was damn wet and goddamn cold okay -.- my toot summore
tak marah at that part la. then when we wer going out, he sprayed
plain water at me. not enough issit! told him to stop but he wont listen.
me : dont test my patience okay -.-
brendon: im testing it im testing it.. *sprays water*
then i just pour my mountain dew away and just walk off, pissed.
then brendon chased after me begging for forgiveness like for 10 mins -.-
i still havent forgive him. thats what you get when you make me mad.

oh and today morning haffidz waved at me. haha good good :D
and my mum fierce man. she just texted me and brother :
Dear my children, b kind enuf to clean ur own room,
be clean, considerate to your own parent, u r big enuf to
think wats best to do, u can spend more time on comp but
jus taking 15 min of ur time is it too much? think! and think
wisely and im too tired to talk.
like wth? random per. then i reply back:
Stressed nampak. Okay see you at home.
then she say:
Im serious , u r grounded 1 week no comp.
then i say :
Eh why!
then she say :
clean ur room!
fierce pe mommeh. hahahahahah okay la i clean my room now.
abang's off to take aiman so i can sabotage his room to be messy
and get a big time scoling from ibu. huak3
ttyl loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home