Wednesday

blame it on the alcohol

quick updates cause im going to do my overdued
homework which is = vocab builder ///:
which also = to : bore. i think teachers give alot of
homework. cause i have tons of undone homework ):
anyway, i like school ^^ :D
hakim is irritated of me, i think? jia chen and germaine
too. i got people around me asking me to shut up, boobs.
at least with me is less boring what. heh heh ^^
cause i keep on singing/shouting Rudolf the rednose raindeer
cause germaine got my flu and her nose was red when she came
back school. like 2 sraight days and in PE i got the girls to wave
their hands and shake their ass. and we all doing it same direction
IN ONE STRAIGHT LINE LOL HAHAHAHA.
then ryo got me saying the philipino accent. omg this is way more
irritating till hidayah even ask me to ask me to sing the rudolf the
rednose raindeer song. okay i tell you (insert filipino accent)
"im prom pilipinnnnnn, iee like tuw sweep de flooor, my name ish shitti (siti)" and it goes on and on. huak1000000
okay i want to do my vocab builder now while hasbi show me is
"sexxxyyyyy" hair. (like what he said -.- u not hot la hasbi)
kthx bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home