Wednesday

life is a maze

So far, everything is going well. This week is like the best week ever.
Why? hmmmm..

1) my birthday (heeeh)
2) 7 monthavasaryyyy
(cool or awesome !?)

Thanks for the birthday whishes and presents.
I know thanks is not enuf but still .. thanks
I appreciate it alot. Sweet birthday cards and presents :D
ahha, i gave out rainbows to 1F that day. rainbows ftw!
oh and alot of rainbow-ey presents, i like. i even got
a cute rainbow carebear and rainbow acessories.
jannelly gave me one chio dress, heh. but the best was from..
ehemmmmmmmmm. Thank you all for the great day.

My posts have been pretty pictureless. //:
EH WHERES MY CAMWHORE BUDDY'S? *searchs high and low*
Jannelly and Germainey camwhore w me tmrw to keep my blog
alive kk? oh and tmrw's going to be a bore. Taty's class ): boob
ah heck anyway, before i end...

i love you :D
kthxxbaimuax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home