Tuesday

choke on your misery

hello lovelies.
Aisyah is getting sleepier and more lazy. ):
and im getting way way more fatter and babat-er.
srs. i think i eat alot in one time, thats why.
so next time i eat bit by bit when its lime to break fast.

now, more and more people moving to other blogwebs like
livejournal, onsugar, tumblr. im thinking of changing too
hmmm.. maybe not. I. IS. LAZY. BUM. BUM.

so today i got back english paper. quite happy with it.
AND HAKIM OWNED QI SONG (JARED) ooooohhhh.

and today i went to hidayah's house with zhafeerah
and i wonder how the hell hidayah can tolerate with her 5 brothers
and she being the oldest one. They kept on throwing stuff at me
especially at my ass. and one of them throw umbrella at me and the
metal part hit my leg. ouch ): and they threatened to throw the whole
chair at me and wanted to hit me with a badminton racket!!!!
i think hidayah is fierce thats why, *meow*
SCARY SIOL.
Photobucket

tmrw getting my science and history (maybe)
sighs *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home